- Fixed a security issue to prevent cross-site scripting attacks (XSS).
- Fixed an issue where encrypted shares could not be mounted on ext3 volumes.
- Fixed an issue where WMM QoS settings did not take effect normally.
- Fixed an issue where some USB ports were unusable in certain situations when a USB hub was connected.
- Fixed several issues related to USB external drives.
- Enhanced the stability of file transfers.
- Enhanced the compatibility of Multiple Version Backup when source folder contains device nodes.
- Enhanced the compatibility of WebDAV when using NetDrive.
- Changed the error reporting settings of Web Station.